[LeaderOfInk | popcat#3487] - [Saying "Meh its fine, alt accounts exist"]

LeaderOfInk

SS14 account: LeaderOfInk
Character name: Zay.
Type of Ban: Game ban.
Date of Ban and Duration: Perm Ban. 
Reason for Ban: Well originally it was 12 hours, but I said "Meh its fine, alt accounts exist" and it got turned perm
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: .Im going to just explain the perm ban, which is extreamly simple, and I am going to take the belame for this to make it simpler, and plus no one agrees with me :/, anyways, I was chatting about getting banned for my age in a non official server (im 17 and you need to be 18+), which I now realize I shouldnt have done, so sorry for that lol, but I was talking about it, and I said "Meh its fine, alt accounts exist", which wasnt a great idea, my fault, im sorry, I wouldnt use alt accounts, plus I got good time on this account and I like it so yk no point really, but a staff member saw it, and perm banned me, which is when I realized I fucked up, considering I just spent 2 hours learning how to play as the engineer, ye I should have thought it through before saying that, sorry lol.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well I fucked up many times before, but those times I was just new and didnt know what I was doing, but this time I did know, and I take full responsibility for it, I do think I should have a second chance, although I argued with staff, and other people, so yk idk how much you can forgive me for, but I really do want to play on this server, sence it is really active, and private servers are fun and all, but like no one plays on them, other than me, sence they are private lol, but If you do forgive me, remember that I wont do it again, sence it is pointless, and I realllllly do not wanna get pbanned, this is just a big fuck up on my part, I admit that, so yeah once again, sorry.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. I think sence I spent 2 hours learning how to be good as engineer, and I did a bit of learning how to be a doctor, I think I could be a really good member to the community, it was a fair ban, and you do deserve to keep me pbanned, but I just ask for a second chance, I did reallllly fuck up here, but I want one more shot, if you could do that, it would be really nice, and instead of rking, I realized that being an engineer is way funner than all that shit, like bro you can litterally just do stuff, and people (somewhat) respect you, no need to do anything wrong, anyways, I hope you unban me, that would be really nice, thank you!
Anything else we should know: I take all belame for what ive done, so no need for me to keep arguing, I just wanna be a damn engineer lmao, thanks!