Crasho - Saying "if you can't cum in 'er cum on 'er" as a toast.

Crasho

SS14 account: Crasho

Character name: Operator Echo

Type of Ban: Game Ban.

Date of Ban and Duration: Permanent.

Reason for Ban: saying "If you can't cum in 'er cum on 'er"

Server you were playing on when banned:  Lizard 

Your side of the story: 

We were about to ship off as nukies, someone asked if anyone had any last words before shipping out.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This clearly isn't ERP. Just an attempt to be funny, if you read the context you'll get a deeper understanding of the situation it was said in. Since it was so late after the round I was banned I assume someone just crtl + F then keyword "Cum" and banned anyone who said it. If you want to know what I'm referencing it's this Tiktok I think it's a bit silly that I was banned, seeming as no rules were actually broken out of context it's just a weird thing to say, I understand.

I assume the ban is for ERP as it's permanent, which is a bit of an eye-roll seeming as whoever dealt the ban could have seen that it wasn't if he had just looked into it a bit more.

I also assume it's after the fact due to the person who dealt the ban said it was in the middle of a nukie round, though we hadn't even left the station at that point I'd also like to point out that the active staff that were there during didn't say anything to me.

Anyway,

all the best.

Edited by Crasho
Wrong link

2 hours ago, metalgearsloth said:

I don't think it's an eyeroll to not talk about sexual activities when minors are present.

You need to change the rule then, to no swearing as that isn't ERP. (Erotic Role Play)

It seems like this rule has been twisted to the point where you'll get perma banned for saying the word penis.

I also don't think it's very appropriate for minors to be able to gib a body and play with someone's eye-balls and lungs.

2 minutes ago, Crasho said:

You need to change the rule then, to no swearing as that isn't ERP. (Erotic Role Play)

It seems like this rule has been twisted to the point where you'll get perma banned for saying the word penis.

I also don't think it's very appropriate for minors to be able to gib a body and play with someone's eye-balls and lungs.

I'd also suggest underlining that this is focusing on being a child's game in the store page as I was completely un-aware that we were supposed to be tiptoeing around possible children.

• Project Manager

When you created an account it said the minimum age was 13, and when you read the rules it said 16+, both of which ages still count someone as a minor.

I clearly understand it's not ERP but it's not appropriate language to be using, I don't care where you got it from.

My point is,

If you are going to permanently ban someone for something, it needs to be clear in the rules.

I assumed ERP was trying to get your cyber sex on with other players, instead of the rule that it is. No inappropriate language, which is a fine rule to have but you need to be clear about it, and as for the age recommendation on the steam page I'd also like to point out League of Legends is also recommended as a 12+ and I'm not going to get perma banned via a text filter.

• Project Manager
16 hours ago, Crasho said:

My point is,

If you are going to permanently ban someone for something, it needs to be clear in the rules.

I assumed ERP was trying to get your cyber sex on with other players, instead of the rule that it is. No inappropriate language, which is a fine rule to have but you need to be clear about it

image.png.a83b5e35a6c44e0612dc65a4f0726dd4.png

The rules -are- clear about this. Did you read them, or did you just assume they only said 'No ERP'?

The wiki page was outdated and has been fixed

However, you seem more interested in rules lawyering through this instead of actually accepting your mistake, so I'm going to deny this and ask you to appeal again in a week's time.

• moony locked this topic