Space Witch Moony - Suriyawong

suriyawong

SS14 account: Suriyawong
Character name: Not sure / irrelevant to ban reason
When was the ban: ~ 2 days ago.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story:My side of the story as I saw it initially would be: Admin UwUfied chat as a joke, I took the joke a little farther, I got exploded IG and banned for it because Admin is on a power trip or just really can't handle being being on the other end of a joke. A less based version would be: I used a sarcastic mocking name for an Admin though I had been warned once previously because I thought that under present circumstances it wouldn't cause offense. I am sincerely sorry if their is any previous history with the term that affected Moony. I meant it as a joke and did not mean it as actually insinuating anything relating to either their parental status or sexual roles.

Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.

I don't think I bring any appreciable value to the community besides as a reasonably decent acting player. I do think my ban was unfair in that I don't think most people would take offense.

Anything else we should know: Proprioception is the ability to sense the location of your limbs in space without seeing them. Kinda a neat biological inverse kinematics thing.

Using sexual terms against our game staff is unpleasant at best, and extremely unwelcome at worst. Your behavior in Discord has proven you've not at all taken the point, and at this point in time I do not feel you have earned an unban.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• moony locked this topic