Tree - Antagonizing security and false claims against me "Self antagging" and "denying other players cloning"

Tree

SS14 account: Tree
Character name: Scaptain Santiclown
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 23/08/2022 (AEST), 4,320 minutes (around 3 days)
Reason for Ban: Self Antagging, Antagonizing security and denying other players cloning.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I apologize in advance as this may be a lengthy explanation:
I was playing as Science and had made some Epinephrine pills, I decided to test them by baiting sec into a chase. So I did some minor vandalism then ran, I moved a body that was being dragged by sec (before realizing and coming back so I could take it med, though Sec didn't allow me to do so and kept stopping me from taking them to med) I then ran into sec while the doors were open. (Because I did stop a lawyer from getting medical attention, which was my fault).
After being caught and imprisoned I served my time and joked about asking to go to perma so I could farm. After a couple mins I was  let go, after being let go (and being told I was free to go) I ran around sec which seemed to make a few officers think I was escaping. I was then caught beat a little then stripped naked and thrown into perma. (after Hos decided to remove any farming tools so I couldn't plant anything)

So I was stuck in perma, naked and injured for around 20 mins. No one in sec was really willing to do anything about an obviously phony sentence. So when Hos was adding another prisoner to perma I made a run for it, grabbed his hardsuit (which he left on the ground, and at least kept me from being nude) and escaped into the vents.

After escaping I went to med and joked about arresting a doctor to an officer there, while I was about to get healed. He arrested me obviously (no hard feelings there, I was wearing Hos's hardsuit). 
After being brought back to sec HOS decided he wanted to Execute me for escaping perma, despite me not doing anything near bad enough to be put there. (apparently he got the heads to agree?), I was shortly shot to death by the warden. Then My body was dumped into space by sec.

After a little while someone recovered my body from space and cloned me, until I was shortly brought back to sec when Hos told an officer to take me in, They held me and I failed to defend myself, as everyone believed hos when claimed I murdered several people and self antagged. 

I eventually just suicided and left the game because no one would believe me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I was banned under false pretenses. I did no self antagging, Denied no one cloning (I did get in the way before realizing my mistake and trying to rectify it) and while I did rial up sec a little Everything else was of their own making

Anything else we should know: I'm not even concerned about the ban, I just don't like that I was banned unjustifiably when I was the one Who Ahelped about Sec's awful behavior, and them murdering me and preventing me from being cloned. 

So let me get this straight…

You were running around breaking things, interfering with security, trespassing in the security department, and didn’t leave after you were let free? And you’re surprised that security decided that they didn’t want to deal with you anymore? That is textbook shitter behavior.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

Incorrect, i ran around sec entry and broke a few rhings, interfered with 1 officer, intentionally got myself arrested for my Crimes. And after I was let free no one let me leave. 

Not the best behaviour, but well within the rules and not worth perma. And certainly not a ban.

45 minutes ago, Tree said:

Incorrect, i ran around sec entry and broke a few rhings, interfered with 1 officer, intentionally got myself arrested for my Crimes. And after I was let free no one let me leave. 

Not the best behaviour, but well within the rules and not worth perma. And certainly not a ban.

5 hours ago, Stealth16 said:

So let me get this straight…

You were running around breaking things, interfering with security, trespassing in the security department, and didn’t leave after you were let free? And you’re surprised that security decided that they didn’t want to deal with you anymore? That is textbook shitter behavior.

So, you were, by your own admission, running around breaking things (ran around sec entry and broke a few things), and interfering with security (interfered with 1 officer). If I review the chat logs for your case, will I see you asking a security officer to let you out? I will also add here that any actions that a user claims were done "as a joke" were usually done at the expense of the recipient- in your case, jokingly saying you were going to arrest a medical worker. Being a dick is against our first rule.

What it looks like from my POV is that you were causing mayhem all round and security permad you for it.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

45 minutes ago, Stealth16 said:

So, you were, by your own admission, running around breaking things (ran around sec entry and broke a few things), and interfering with security (interfered with 1 officer). If I review the chat logs for your case, will I see you asking a security officer to let you out? I will also add here that any actions that a user claims were done "as a joke" were usually done at the expense of the recipient- in your case, jokingly saying you were going to arrest a medical worker. Being a dick is against our first rule.

What it looks like from my POV is that you were causing mayhem all round and security permad you for it.

As previously stated multiple times, yes I broke some lights and floor in front of sec and interfered with an officer. Which is why I let myself be arrested.

And I'll rephrase my last post because I mixed it up, I'm not mad about being perma'd I jokingly asked for it at one point so I could farm (as previously stated). And if you check chat you will find that I yelled out to centcomm that I asked for it and that HoS Shound not be punished for perma'ing me. 

But i was under the impression that I was just being moved temporarily, not  stripped naked, all farming equipment consfiscated and injured for 20 minutes. On a vandalism sentence.

Please also feel free to check my chat logs of when I was caught in med, and the officer and I laughed about it. The joke was at the expense of no one, I willingly went there despite another officer being present. I was perma'd unjustly but my intention was tk return what I stole and atleast have a good sense of humor about it.

What I am annoyed about is that I was executed for my escape and the my body was spaced so I could not be cloned. I was Very aware of making sure nothing I did was permanent or would not hurt anyone, So my punishment was very unwarranted, and then I was banned under false pretences.