Cheesepizza2 / SussyBaka#1330

Cheesepizza2

Byond account: Cheesepizza2

Discord account: SussyBaka#1330
Commonly used names: Cheesepizza2
Banning admin: 
Ban reason: "@testers" x2
When was the ban: 11/23/2021 at 10:00 pm
Your side of the story: i pinged @testers twice, get kicked by admemes, come back wait out 10 minutes get permad from discord AND game for some reason
Why you think you should be unbanned: im a contributer, i have several prs done and more on the way, plus i got permad after getting punished previously, plus plus why am i banned from the game when i didn't do anything bad on it
Anything else we should know: isn't this just adminshopping but against instead of for

• Project Manager

The pings:

1. https://discord.com/channels/310555209753690112/675078881425752124/912896424759418952

2. https://discord.com/channels/310555209753690112/675078881425752124/912897182397505536

What prompted the game ban:

image.png.c56126b71a7956a88d2477de6de59411.png

You were told not to beforehand:

image.png.257ea135b10bf4383a665773d3b15e24.png

If it were an accident no harm done, but you went out of your way to ping it, twice, and then boasted about it. We used to reserve contributor for anyone we were comfortable with in internal channels but we opened it up more to anyone who contributed to the game. You just went and blew that goodwill out of the water.

im a contributer, i have several prs done and more on the way, plus i got permad after getting punished previously, plus plus why am i banned from the game when i didn't do anything bad on it

As a note, being a contributor or not won't help when appealing a ban. Even less so given the ban reason in this case.

• thistbh 1

だれになりたかったの、かな?
なにをどうしたかったの、かな?

流してきた血と涙の
意味がもうわからない。

1 hour ago, Zumorica said:

As a note, being a contributor or not won't help when appealing a ban. Even less so given the ban reason in this case.

i understand for game bans yes, but for discord bans there is definitely a difference between some random guy joining and 15 minutes later spam pinging @testers, and me testing it out in the middle of a conversation about it. when 15 people are telling you to do it and you're still confused over whether it's allowed via perms, it's not community removal-tier to actually do it.

• Project Manager
On 11/25/2021 at 12:10 AM, Cheesepizza2 said:

lol ok? don't see how that's "boasting" but i guess if you think that it doesnt matter what i say here

Please tell me how you would describe it if this is preconceived.

4 hours ago, Cheesepizza2 said:

...me testing it out in the middle of a conversation about it. when 15 people are telling you to do it

Why should you remain a contributor if:

- you can't follow an instruction from the admins who tell you not to do something and you repeatedly do it until banned

- 15 randoms tell you to do something and you feel it's imperative that you do it

11 minutes ago, metalgearsloth said:

Please tell me how you would describe it if this is preconceived.

Why should you remain a contributor if:

- you can't follow an instruction from the admins who tell you not to do something and you repeatedly do it until banned

- 15 randoms tell you to do something and you feel it's imperative that you do it

i didn't see any instructions, there were a lot of people talking at once and from what i read i thought i should have pinged everyone to test it out for people with permissions

as for why im a contributer, isn't that essentially just a boilerplate role for people who pushed prs? or are you also banning me from the github somehow

edit: i don't see how twice = repeatedly

Edited by Cheesepizza2

• Paul locked this topic