_CJ_ Ban appeal [Inappropriate language]

_CJ_

SS14 account: _CJ_
Character name: Cassandra Cappuccio
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration:  August 18, 2022| 4,320 minutes
Reason for Ban: I said "mommy wants milk"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard Us west
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe my punishment was a little harsh. Though I admit what I said...Was inappropriate and I do apologize, I was a PAI and there was a jug of milk near by so I thought it would be humorous. That was the one and only thing I said. Also I'm pretty sure the person I was a PAI for was male in game so it wasn't like I was asking the person themselves for their milk. Which I'd NEVER do. 

Why you think you should be unbanned:  I believe my ban was unfair. The most I should have gotten from that comment was a warning. I've been a very active member of the server recently and have made good friends with some of the active, repeat members of the community who would vouch for me that I'd never say or do such things. 

Anything else we should know: This is the first time I've ever gotten in trouble playing this game. I do try my best to follow the rules and enjoy the game with everyone else. Thank you for reading my appeal and have a nice day.

Edited by _CJ_

I was owner of that pAI. pAI utters "Mommy wants milk" - my instant reaction is wipe it, as I do not want to interact with player like that. Decided to drop adminhelp comment detailing "Mommy wants milk" as round ended and noticed _CJ_ also was player controlling Remilia that attacked me unprovoked.

"was male in game" - false and ultimately irrelevant, I don't think it appropriate to direct at characters/players of any genders.

Alt of "Myctai" for forum, extra details on About Me page.

I think when I was remilia my master at the time told me to 'cause chaos' cause they were trying to steal from security I don't remember who it was but I do apologize for doing that and I won't do it again. I couldn't tell what gender you were I merely uttered the phrase cause I saw the milk near by.  And I would like to apologize to you for my behavior. It was inappropriate and I shouldn't have said the things I did. I truly hope you can forgive my actions. I hope we can get along in the future and enjoy playing with alongside one another in the future. Again I just want to sincerely apologize to you.