Wetchop - Game ban

Wetchop

SS14 account: Wetchop
Character name: Nolan Honkers
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Permanent Ban
Reason for Ban: "Admin group decision, Massive powergamer, pointedly ignnored staff ruling."
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: Full previous post in here.
With all due respect, I feel like the staff team have ignored my repeated disclaimers that I was NOT trying to violate my head job ban.

I clarified it very well that I only asked for it to make an announcement, I didn't even know asking for that makes you a head.

Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban was for violating head ban, and not RPing as priest.

My head ban was because I asked Command access to make an announcement . I didn't know that makes me a head, and being a 'head' is a conscious decision where you would be head of x personnel.

For my not RPing as priest, I was making a cult. Full explanation in the previous ban appeal linked above.

Anything else we should know:

With all due respect, and I really love the community, I feel like the staff members ignored what I was saying.

I explained very clearly that "I am not a head", and what I hear back "No, you were a head". There wasn't a single instance during the RP where "becoming a head" was spoken about. I just wanted to make a station announcement...

Hey Wetchop,

I have reviewed the circumstances of your ban. The primary issue at stake here is not so much your "Head of Staff" designation or not, but the fact that you blatantly leveraged a situation to your advantage to get yourself additional access (powergaming) and having a very long track record of doing exactly this, especially as a chaplain. This is aggravated by the fact that another administrator had just warned you not two rounds prior to cut back on the powergaming behavior that you exhibit almost every round.

The above reasoning is supported by a unanimous decision by Wizard's Den administration to deny this appeal. You may re-appeal in one month (09/19/2022).