c0n - Banned for going a little too far with my trolling

c0n

SS14 account: c0n
Character name: Jackson Margrate
Type of Ban: Server Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Perm ban, i assume yesterday since this post's creation.
Reason for Ban:  Cutting wires literally all-day as non-antag to do a 'little trolling'
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: I was going around maintenance cutting wires for fun, since i considered it to not be too drastic of something to do. Security caught me, i was arrested, tried to lie my way out, and when the round ended i admitted to cutting wires.
Why you think you should be unbanned:  I promise not to cut wires anymore as a non-antag job, it was a simple misunderstanding of the rules as i didn't really consider cutting wires to be a giant issue as it is. I promise to also do my jobs properly and not go off immediately into maintenance and mess around in there.
Anything else we should know: Tool belt + Insulated gloves = Unprecedented access to the facility

Hey c0n,

I was very ready to give you the benefit of the doubt and motion to accept this appeal as I could see a little bit of grey area with what could be considered an IC issue verses something against the rules.

...Right up until I checked your ban and saw that you tried to ban evade under a new key called "c0ngers" on 08/17/2022. Then you tried to connect with your "c0n" account two minutes later. Then ten minutes after that you posted this appeal.

Denied for ban evasion attempts. You may appeal no sooner than six months from your most recent evasion attempt (02/17/2023) and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.