CptBarbossa - Captain Role Ban

CptBarbossa

SS14 account:  CptBarbossa.

Character name: Julian Antados, Gustavo Freeman. Mostly I used those characters. 

Type of Ban: Job ban (Captain).

Date of Ban and Duration: Unknown. I have no idea about the duration of ban.

Reason for Ban: An admin told me, I got banned because I unnecessarily executed two prisoners.

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard.

Your side of the story: It was too long ago and I barely remember what happened. I remember that, I was trying to solve antag or selfantag problem and we had two prisoners sentenced about it. Actually, I really do not know why I did not put them in perma or something. I assume that I was new to the game and I was not fully capable to play captain. I could say, I was trying to figure out how to play roles. As I said earlier it was too long ago and I think I was wrong and idiot. I do not remember if I wrote an appeal about it before because I can not see any previous attachments or appeals on my account. Also I do not know why I have been waited for today to write an appeal for it I think I did not want to spent time to it. I have been dealing with university applications for about 4-5 months so I really forgot about it till today.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I love playing command roles. It feels really good when you organize your department and helping newbies. I would like to play captain once again because I think now I am capable to play captain role. I have over 600 hours according to steam in SS14 so I assume that I will not do similar mistakes in the future.

Anything else we should know: That's all. Thank you in advance for your time. Have a great day.

Hey CptBarbossa,

I have reviewed the circumstances of your ban. You were banned from Captain on 02/28/2022 permanently for needless executions. Besides two short day bans in March and May, I believe you have been playing fairly consistently and I do not see any notes that would indicate to me that you would abuse Captain seeing as you are unbanned from several other similarly important roles.

Staff consensus is to accept this appeal and lift your role ban. Have fun.