[Loki] - [Misunderstanding]

Loki

SS14 account: Loki
Character name: Loki
Type of Ban: Perm
Date of Ban and Duration: A month or two ago.
Reason for Ban: Lots of things that were done in ignorance
Server you were playing on when banned:WizardsDen
Your side of the story: I was given a smg from a random, I unloaded the clip in.. I think canteen which was the start of all this. I tried to explain myself but my story was not believed. My next mistake was to create a new account with the name "notloki" which I was immediately banned for. I should also mention my buddy was "adding his input" while this was going on, which strangely later was claimed (from your admin panel) that he was me? and that was yet another alt account. I can very confidently tell you, ChickenMcTitties is not me :P anyway. I was upset and had a bad tone during all this.
Why you think you should be unbanned: We did something wrong, We apologize. I was new and didn't see the rules and my buddy is a chaotic idiot. It's now been 2 months (i think), we get it, we are more then willing to play by the rules. We are sorry.
Anything else we should know: I've seen many racism bans get appealed. Come on. We're just ignorant, inpatient idiots, but at least we aren't racist.
appeal, include it here.

Yes this is a copy pasta. What's wrong with that?

Honestly. The entire friggen attitude of the moderation team can be summed up with; "Not good enough"

I commit an act out of ignorance and admit that, not good enough story must be fake

I ask properly for forgiveness and be humble in my request, nope, not good good enough, wait a month

Waits a month and puts in another request, guess what? You got it, not good enough, should have written an entirely new grovelling session for the mods.

Buddy. Why do you make it so fucking excruciating to play this seemingly great game. I wouldn't know though I have all of 10 hours on the bloody thing.

Copying and pasting your previous appeal which was denied (twice now) shows that you don't actually care and just want to be unbanned with as little effort involved as possible. The burden of proof is on you that you actually want to engage with the game which is why we make users come here in the first place. Seeing as in your short ten hours you managed to:

• RDM with a gun someone gave to you
  • Admitted to not even reading the rules
  • Argued with the admin over giving you a wrist slap for blatantly violating the rules
  • Immediately attempted to ban evade a 24 hour ban

At the very minimum I think you should come back with a voucher from another SS13/SS14 server. Ignorance of the rules that the game literally forces you to stare at for at least 45 seconds doesn't fly. We don't want people to grovel, we just want people to demonstrate they actually care about being a halfway decent player, which judging from your actions in-game and here I don't think you do.

Yea I can tell you with certainty I'm not going to "come back with a voucher".

I have apologized already, I don't see the need to do much more then that. It's hilarious that you'd rather let racists back into your game over someone who just didn't read the rules.

For perspective, the Nazi's post WW2 also used blind obedience of the rules irregardless of the crime as a means to hind their blatant scorn as well.

I just want to play the silly game and would happily do so by the rules now that I understand the bloody consequences.

Additionally, I'd refute 2 of those arguments, but quite frankly I don't think it's a productive use of either of our time

• Haha 1

• Game Admin
1 hour ago, Loki said:

For perspective, the Nazi's post WW2 also used blind obedience of the rules irregardless of the crime as a means to hind their blatant scorn as well.

Aaaaand we're done here. Comparing not being allowed entry to a funny space game to literal Nazism is one of the fastest ways to remove all of your credibility that I've ever seen.

You may return in 6 months with a voucher. Or, if you don't want to, don't. That's fine too.

Edited by Stealth16
  • thistbh 1

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png