aedannx golden rule ban appeal

aedannx

SS14 account: aedannx
Character name: forget
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Somewhere around 5-8 months ago, perma
Reason for Ban: Rule 0 (The Golden Rule)
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story:  I was banned for a number of rule breaks, then appealed said bans, then got rebanned within a week later for the golden rule. I have appealed one or two times before and got rejected, because at the time I was one of two people who had ever gotten golden rule banned. I don't want to to be one of those people. I have been in and out of ss13 wanting to play on ss14, so i started appealing every few months in hope of proving that I'm not here to minge or troll
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't wanna cause anybody harmed, and I was trolling secs because I thought it was funny. I regret trolling and all of that now that I have seen the consequences. I feel like I have served my sentence, my account has been banned for most of its existence at this point, and I want to change that.
Anything else we should know: I think I was rejected by moony and originally banned by metalgearsloth. 

Did a brief lookback at your interactions here. It's been about five months since you were permad.

With your ban history, and looking back at some of your logs, you will need a voucher of good behavior from an SS13 or SS14 server that you play on to be unbanned. You are welcome to make an appeal once you have that. Otherwise, from the brief reference and asking around that I did do, your chances of getting back in are slim to none.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png