Fluxxxy-Metacomming? *Perma banned while already having been giving consequences for incident*

Fluxxx

SS14 account: Fluxxy
Character name: Forgotten, Old names: "kadie da fox"
Type of Ban: Perma Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Banned 2 weeks ago for 2 days, Ban kept being extended despite never re joining
Reason for Ban: Metacomming
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard
Your side of the story: Started off as me not knowing limits of HOS, and what was a simple 2 day ban has just turned into a perma despite no further aggression to any rules (Haven't been on since the original 2 day ban)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was already given a 2 day ban for an In-game incident (In regards to a poorly handled situation with my job) Admin That I had spoken had dished out punishment accordingly (Approx 1000min ban later extended to a week) , At the time I was in a discord call with a fellow user Named Goose I had expressed my discontent with being banned at the time for "Harassment and poor HOS edict (I was new to hos) He then took it upon himself to message the admins in game and call them out. I told him not to do this as it would lead to him also being in trouble he did it anyway and received punishment. This friend I'm no longer in contact with because of said event that occurred in the server (I was upset that he had basically made my situation worse). I personally think he threw me under the bus because he was perma banned himself and since I no longer speak to him he took that as an opportunity to lie and get in good graces
Anything else we should know: I just wanna get back into the game to play the game for what it is, took things a tad to far with my role and learned where the line is drawn. Also never metacommed, Someone as I listed above said that to save their own skin I think. I also think its all been dealt with accordingly no need for any further actions as much as I feel wronged by the other user 
 -Fluxxxy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fluxxx,

I have reviewed the circumstances of your ban. I actually do not take much issue with the claim of metacommunication here as I am not certain the amount of evidence for it was extremely strong.

What we do take issue with is your behavior and attitude both IC and OOC when dealing with players and administrators respectively. 

1) You have shown a clear cut "No-RP" mindset with these comments here. This game is not a deathmatch, it is a roleplaying game on a space station. Players are still expected to loosely remain as a character, even on "Low Roleplay". Actively telling another player to not roleplay because you don't like it frankly tells me a lot about your mannerisms following.

unknown.png

2) You clearly state here that you will meta-grudge the Warden who was trying to intervene in your executions as Head of Security. This is blatantly and clearly against the rules and you indirectly acknowledge this by saying you "don't care if you lose job rights". You are blatantly threating to break the rules to detract from someone else's experience because you don't like them.

unknown.png

3) You are incredibly dismissive of an admin's intervention because you believe you are not doing anything wrong with your current actions and belittle them for giving you justified punishment (which was light punishment considering what we know about this situation now).

unknown.png

This is tip-of-the-iceberg with your behavior.

Unanimous decision of the Wizard's Den administration team is; we do not want you playing here, denied. You may appeal this ban no sooner than six months from the date of this denial (02/19/2023) and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.