I believe I should be unbanned. Please take time to review my appeal.

Glek

[Glek] - [Rule 0 ban, "Repeat offender with several notes already for bad conduct"]

SS14 account: Glek
Character name: Glek Blekekek
Type of Ban: Game ban 
Date of Ban and Duration: 6th of Aug, 8,650minutes remaining.
Reason for Ban: "Rule 0 ban. Repeat offender with several notes already for bad conduct + credible verified player reports. 
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: I was unaware that what I was doing (Entering someone's RP claimed room repeatedly) was punishable by means of a ban as I wasn't given any heads up from an on duty admin.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I enjoy the randomness of this game as well as the interaction with other players. I would say I'm relatively new to this game and would strive to improve my conduct in game. By unbanning me I hope to increase the amount of situational diversity to every round I take part in.
Anything else we should know: I really like this game, it is a true successor to the original which I can't play due to lack of regional servers.
appeal, include it here.

SS14.JPG

every time i've seen glek blekekek in the past weeks he's been annoying people actually doing their jobs, stealing their stuff, and playing dumb when caught, so "increasing the amount of situational diversity" should be trivial given that there practically was none

image.png.7458d09387499940c42e4e72681ad273.png 

11 hours ago, Glek said:

Date of Ban and Duration: 6th of Aug, 8,650minutes remaining.
Reason for Ban: "Rule 0 ban. Repeat offender with several notes already for bad conduct + credible verified player reports. 
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: I was unaware that what I was doing (Entering someone's RP claimed room repeatedly) was punishable by means of a ban as I wasn't given any heads up from an on duty admin.

SS14.JPG

Just to be clear (like the ban reason states), this ban is a culmination of poor behavior over several rounds from you. Most notably my first admin interaction with you over getting you to just use a name that conformed to the naming rules took about three rounds and thirty minutes of me trying to explain how you can easily choose a name that conforms to naming rules without resorting to using "Halo 2 Glek" as your name. 

On 8/9/2022 at 12:36 AM, gatr said:

he's been annoying people actually doing their jobs, stealing their stuff, and playing dumb when caught

I can confirm on this.

One round I was simply building in the unused telesci room on Box, when I went to get more materials, Glek started stealing my stuff. I gave him multiple warnings & threats to leave, and they refused, so I enacted my threat onto them. Then they started playing victim like how I was the one trying to kill them for no reason, which is when Security began to use lethals on me (unrelated, but still). Once I was released, Glek kept doing the same bullshit of ruining my building plot, me threatening them and them playing victim.

image.png.a14d8ba12e1969ac6516dd6acefa5116.pngmedismall.png.f5ea95d13a299e112622014fc4ab94e7.png 

• moony locked this topic