Welcome!

PJB

• Wizard

Welcome to your new Invision Community!

Take some time to read through the Getting Started Guide and Administrator Documentation.

The Getting Started Guide will walk you through some of the necessary steps to setting up your community.

The Administrator Documentation takes you through the details of the capabilities of our platform.

Go to the Documentation

• Confused 1

PEAK.png.58b7d81a75200b1de2a1684a1756790d.png

1 hour ago, PJB said:

Take some time to read through the Getting Started Guide and Administrator Documentation.

The Getting Started Guide will walk you through some of the necessary steps to setting up your community.

The Administrator Documentation takes you through the details of the capabilities of our platform.

Go to the Documentation

6 minutes ago, Clyybber said:
8 minutes ago, LeoZ said:
1 hour ago, PJB said:

Go to the Documentation

2 minutes ago, LeoZ said:

4 minutes ago, Visne said:

how

when the quoting is sus

だれになりたかったの、かな?
なにをどうしたかったの、かな?

流してきた血と涙の
意味がもうわからない。

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

One day while Andy was honking. Woody got honky. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked and touched his loud and annoying bike horn. He approached Andy which startled him and made him honk his bike horn harder then ever which squirted out banana juice everywhere on the floor and Woody too. Being drenched in his banana juice made him honkier than ever!

Woody: Andy-senpai! I'm alive and I want to HONK AND DONK YOU!
Andy: Oh Woody-chan! I always knew you were a clown in spirit! I want to HONK HONK HONK HONK!

Woody grabbed a bunch of space lube and rubbed it all over his head.

Woody: Oh my! Spess Lube! It's my HONK HONK HONK!

Woody then sprayed the lube all over Andy and the floor, they had made a slip and slide, flying across the hallway! Unfortunately there was a breach in space near the end of it, so Andy and Woody flew out and never returned!

The End.

Edited by Zumorica

☠️  😈  This heart belongs again to darkness. All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it. It grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart must return to the darkness whence it came.  👿  💀

Guys can you please not spam the forum. My mom bought me this new laptop where i host it and it gets really hot when the forum is being spamed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don’t want me to get burned, then dont spam the forum.

☠️  😈  This heart belongs again to darkness. All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it. It grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart must return to the darkness whence it came.  👿  💀