Posted February 6, 2022
Posted January 23, 2022
I just created this topic to hear if any one has some really fun stories of SS14 they wanna share
Posted January 22, 2022
I found this info in the ss13 forums
have the exact copy and pasted version
So, in short, peanut posting is the act of posting comments which typically do not contribute to the factual content or actual progression of a thread, but instead serve to provide commentary in some manner.
Posted December 22, 2021
Edited December 22, 2021 by Bakedbeans
I only think like 2 or 3 of these are correct but i'll try my darn hardest to help
1. If you click on a large trashpile with a trashbag it'll all get put in the bag making the job way easier
2. outside of graffiti it can also remove pie off the face of sec who tried to stop the clown before you came in to clean
3. Soap is just to annoy people for now it's also a great tool to disarm criminals once all of sec has been shot for the rest don't think it does anything else
4. filling mop buckets isn't something I know off since it takes quite a while for them to empty but I think you just go back to bucket since they're there for that reason and for the clown to steal and go banana's
5. From my experience unless you know every puddle by brain just make your mop as wet as possible some puddels may take longer but just keep going, you'll probaly figure out what's been washed proper and what hasn't by waiting a bit water puddels dry up fast and anything else will remain there
Hope this helps!
Posted October 6, 2021
An entire thread where you post YOUR SS14 character ballin'
Mostly to please Johnny Basketball
Posted March 21, 2021
this is all I have to say for I am but a monkey with access to a computer
So true and we can all agree on that